My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.chrispommier.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 20, 2006

New Blog on Orchid Culture, Pictures, Tips and Tricks

My partner Jonah just launched a new blog called The Armchair Orchidist in which he writes articles for the beginning and intermediate orchid grower who longs to successfully grow their plants indoors. Apparently it can be quite complicated to induce these plants to flower. He's got such a green thumb, though, let his experience help you succeed! He also posts gorgeous pictures of the plants, as well as tips, tricks and reviews.

I'm helping him focus, market and design his blog. All the writing he does himself. Please check it out and comment. I will be posting here about the process of building the content for the Armchair Orchidist, as well as marketing it.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those orchids are beautiful :)

Do you think he'll ever get the one that smells like rotting meat?

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Spadoman said...

Hello... I am here because my friend, Bluegrrrrl, recommended we take a look at your site. She announced you to the blog world on her site.

Glad to make your acquaintance. I used to live in the Cities, I am in Ashland, Wisconsin now. I visit Minneapolis often as I have a daughter that lives there.

Good to see you on the blogs.

May Peace prevail on Sacred Mother Earth

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Blue said...

Chris, meet my good friend Spadoman! Spadoman, meet Chris!

Glad to see you got Jonah blogging! And I finally got around to linking to your posts on the NM trip!

Hugz to both of you...

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Chris & Jonah said...

Luisa, we can only hope, can't we? I bet they're expensive, though.

It's good to meet you spadoman (thanks for introducing us bluey, and for the links!), if you're ever in the Cities, let us know. And I totally agree with that whole peace thing. Amen, brutha'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home