My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.chrispommier.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Jeb Bush Definitely not Coming Out of Closet. Absolutely. Positively.

OK, OK, everyone is having their poke at Jeb Bush. And I'm feeling left out. So, please, allow me ...

When Governor Bush visited Pittsburgh to support Senator Rick Santorum, a group of protestors chased him through the streets, and into a closet. He insists that, rather than a "closet," he cowered in fear in a more manly "boiler room." Excuse me, I mean he was ushered to safety into the boiler room, though he is "more burly" than those wimpy, tofu eating, feng feng tea swilling United Steel Workers Union members.

Thank goodness he isn't coming out of the closet. Poor Republican Gays have enough to deal with après-Foley.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give them time. They're Republicans; before the month is out, I'm sure they'll have found a way to blame illegal immigrants for this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home