My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.chrispommier.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

On Querying for Travel Articles

Well, I think this is pretty cool: one of the knowledgeable and prolific Renegade Writers, Diana Burrell, has started a Dear Abby-type question-and-answer column on her blog. I submitted a question recently about an upcoming trip to Belize that my partner and I are taking and here's her answer.

I also applied to have a Career Makeover coordinated by these powerhouses of freelance writing success, but after seeing their first candidate, I kind of doubt they'll be swayed by the short plea that I typed up over a fifteen-minute break at work.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home