My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.chrispommier.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 27, 2006

All you Literature Lovers:
Exclusively Available Here
for a Limited Time
Free Poetry!
Come and Get It Please

I've been unwilling to post my poetry to this blog as simply a text post, but I've wanted to share it with my readers for a while. So, I've come up with a compromise. I've uploaded and made available for free four of my poems at box.net, a handy little free Ajax-built file hosting/sharing website. They are in .pdf format, so you will need a PDF reader.

I'm going to keep them here and active until December 8th, 2006. If you know any other poetry lovers, or writers (and aren't we usually one and the same?) please share this post and the link with them. I would love to here from you, as well.

What is strong, what is weak in these poems? What sorts of poetry do you like? Love? Rhymed? Dark? Prose? Found poetry? Share your interests with me and also, if you have any of your own poetry to share, please post a link to it in the comments section, or just email it to me.

Thanks.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Blue said...

I checked out your poems...Nice! Haven't had time to comment on them yet, but I will. I always have something to say! =)
Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home