My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.chrispommier.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Let it Snow. Let it Snow. Ok, Stop.


Well, it's about time. Look at that reddish-orange blob over there. That means the Twin Cities are finally getting a little Winter cheer in the form of snow. For those who have been looking forward to this for weeks, now, I hope they're happy.

Actually, count me in. I don't have to drive anywhere. And the shopping I have left to do, can be done in the comfort of Minneapolis’s space-age habi-trail called the Skyway system. No fuss, no muss, just throngs of shoppers colliding, dividing, converging and emerging from bookstores, perfume shops, department stores, fast food restaurants, slow food restaurants, kitchen supply stores, clothing stores (men's and women's), shoe stores ... well, I'm sure you get the idea.

I just hope they don't have to commute back out to the 'burbs when it's all done. Poor suckers.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger JWL said...

I love the snow! Thanks for posting this.

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love snow too, but I don't get to see it very often anymore. Congratulations! It's officially winter now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home