My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.chrispommier.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

You Better Belize It!


Alright, the holidays are over, the New Year is barreling down on us and I've finished writing the last of the articles assigned to me by the editors at Lavender Magazine. Just enough time left for Jonah and I to clean the house and pack for our vacation to Belize!

In January we'll be flying from Minneapolis to Cancun, Mexico where we'll stay in Cozumel, bus to San Ignacio, Belize for a week, travel to the islands off the coast of Belize for a few days, then head back to Puerto Morelos and Cancun to return to Minneapolis. Just in time for me to begin my new job. I'll be posting our itinerary here soon with pictures and prices.

Yes, our 2007 is going to start with a couple firsts. It's the first time I'll take a tropical vacation, and the first time I'll be working as a Case Manager at an immigration law firm. Also, with the new year, I'll be looking to grow my writing business, and hopefully do some real estate transactions.

Stay tuned.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grown*

Nice subject line ;)

Congrads on the new job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home