My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.chrispommier.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Enjoy Poetry? Say Hi if You're in Minneapolis This Winter

I haven't had the chance to update this blog in a couple days. I was working on another assignment for Lavender Magazine and scrambling to write a bio and find a picture for a couple upcoming poetry events I'll be reading at. I settled on the picture I have on this page. I really need a newer, less threatening one.

If you're in town, please stop by.

November 26
PRISM Poetry Series
From 1:00 to 3:00
At the Coffee Gallery
In OpenBook
1011 Washington Ave South

December 18
Writer-to-Writer Mentorship Reading
From 7:00 to 9:00pm
At Intermedia Arts
2822 Lyndale Ave S

January 24, 2007
SASE GLBT Reading Series
From 7 to 9 pm
At Intermedia Arts
2822 Lyndale Ave S

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! I won't be around then :!

Don't suppose I could talk you into a reading? There'd be chocolate . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home